Thursday, June 10, 2010

grow grow grow

spiritual knowledge does not equal spiritual maturity
but you can't be spiritually mature without spiritual knowledge
it is a continual growing experience
not just a chapter of your life
but its a whole book
one full lifespan on this earth of growing
and allowing God to lead

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 3:12-14

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways." 1 corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment